- 1 What is right and wrong according to the Bible?
- 2 Is questioning God sinful?
- 3 What are some mistakes in the Bible?
- 4 What are some questions to ask about the Bible?
- 5 How do we know what is right and what is wrong?
- 6 How do we sense God’s calling?
- 7 What is the first question in the Bible?
- 8 What questions do you have for God?
- 9 Who questioned God in the Bible?
- 10 How much mistakes are in the Bible?
- 11 Is Bible infallible?
- 12 What is the primary content or message of the Bible?
- 13 What are some good questions for Bible study?
- 14 What are the most asked questions about Christianity?
- 15 Who is the first mother mentioned in the Bible?
What is right and wrong according to the Bible?
The Bible teaches that every human has a conscience which has been placed there by God. It is the sense of right and wrong that we all have. Lewis says that this is evidence that God has placed a conscience in us all. The Bible speaks of striving to have a clear conscience.
Is questioning God sinful?
It’s not a sin to question God — search the scriptures if you doubt. The good and the bad in this life can lead us to a deeper faith and trust in God — a blessing for all who will believe.
What are some mistakes in the Bible?
Here are some of the more memorable (the Society of Bible Collectors furnished several of these examples).
- ‘Sin on more’
- ‘Let the children first be killed’
- ‘If the latter husband ate her’
- ‘To remain’
- ‘Owl husband’
- ‘Holy ghost’
- ‘Peace on Earth and good will toward men’
- ‘Out of thy lions’
What are some questions to ask about the Bible?
Easy Bible Trivia (With Answers!)
- Question: True or False: The Bible is the most popular book ever written. (
- Question: What is the first book in the Bible?
- Question: How many days did God take to create the world?
- Question: Who was the first man?
- Question: Who was the first woman?
How do we know what is right and what is wrong?
Listening to Your Conscience —Ethical Knowledge It is the idea that we know the ethical value of right and wrong by listening to our conscience. That still, small voice inside is what tells us whether something is right or wrong.
How do we sense God’s calling?
How To Find God’s Calling For Your Life
- How To Find God’s Calling – Be Obedient to What He Last Told You.
- It’s God’s Calling, Not Yours.
- You Have Gifts and Talents – Use Them!
- Uncover Your Fears.
- Your Calling Is Closely Tied To What You Enjoy.
- Be tenacious in pursuing your God-given goals.
- Stay in the Word.
- 16 Comments.
What is the first question in the Bible?
The first recorded question that God asked man (Adam) was, “where are you? ”.
What questions do you have for God?
For all those who want to hear God speak to them, I have good news. It’s actually really simple. 1. Ask God about yourself.
- How do You see me?
- What are You doing in my life right now?
- What do You say about the pain in my past?
- What do You want me to know about my future?
- What Bible verse do You have for me right now?
Who questioned God in the Bible?
We start in chapter 1 where Habakkuk opens the book by questioning God.
How much mistakes are in the Bible?
50,000 Errors and Biblical contradictions.
Is Bible infallible?
The Bible is infallible if and only if it makes no false or misleading statements on any matter of faith and practice.” In this sense it is seen as distinct from biblical inerrancy.
What is the primary content or message of the Bible?
The main message of the Bible is that God is restoring the world to His original design through Jesus Christ. The world is in a state of brokenness because of mankind’s rejection of God and His plan. Jesus entered into a broken and hurting world to die on the cross to restore mankind to God.
What are some good questions for Bible study?
5 Important Questions to Ask As You Study the Bible
- What is the passage saying?
- What does this passage mean?
- What does this tell me about God?
- What does this tell me about people?
- How should I live my life based on what I have read?
What are the most asked questions about Christianity?
Christianity’s most frequently asked questions, answered
- Science and God are opposed, right?
- Isn’t faith just irrational and emotive?
- If God is real, then why is there so much suffering and hardship and persecution that we see going on around us?
Who is the first mother mentioned in the Bible?
The Good News: Eve was the very first mother and woman on Earth. She is the mother of us all, and for one to be named after her or to relate to her in any way is an honor. “Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: ‘Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all. ‘”