- 1 How does the Bible say we will be judged?
- 2 What is Judgement day in Christianity?
- 3 What are the Judgements of God?
- 4 Does God forgive all sins?
- 5 What are the signs of Judgement day?
- 6 What happens between death and Judgement day?
- 7 What happens on the day of Judgement?
- 8 Who is the God of justice?
- 9 Is all sin equal?
How does the Bible say we will be judged?
In the King James Version of the Bible the text reads: For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: For with whatever judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with whatever measure you measure, it will be measured to you.
What is Judgement day in Christianity?
In the Christian religion, The Day of Judgment is the day in the future when all people who are living or dead will be judged by God. It is often known as the Last Judgment, Final Judgment, Judgment Day, Doomsday, or sometimes it is called The Day of the Lord.
What are the Judgements of God?
In Catholic doctrine, divine judgment (Latin judicium divinum), as an imminent act of God, denotes the action of God’s retributive justice by which the destiny of rational creatures is decided according to their merits and demerits.
Does God forgive all sins?
All sins shall be forgiven, except the sin against the Holy Ghost; for Jesus will save all except the sons of perdition. He must receive the Holy Ghost, have the heavens opened unto him, and know God, and then sin against him. After a man has sinned against the Holy Ghost, there is no repentance for him.
What are the signs of Judgement day?
- A huge black cloud of smoke (dukhan) will cover the earth.
- Three sinkings of the earth, one in the east.
- One sinking of the earth in the west.
- One sinking of the earth in Arabia.
- The coming of Dajjal, presuming himself as an apostle of God.
- The return of Isa (Jesus), from the fourth sky, to kill Dajjal.
What happens between death and Judgement day?
In Western Christianity, the dead begin their eternal fates after death, either immediately or after being purified in purgatory. On judgment day, the dead are reunited with their bodies and their eternal fates continue.
What happens on the day of Judgement?
Muslims believe that on a day decided by Allah, and known only to Allah, life on Earth will come to an end and Allah will destroy everything. On this day all the people who have ever lived will be raised from the dead and will face judgement by Allah.
Who is the God of justice?
Themis (/ˈθiːmɪs/; Ancient Greek: Θέμις) is an ancient Greek Goddess of justice, one of the twelve Titan children born to Gaia and Uranus. She is described as “[the Lady] of good counsel,” and is the personification of divine order, fairness, law, natural law, and custom.
Is all sin equal?
All Sin is not the Same In fact, the Book of Proverbs (6:16-19) identifies seven things that God hates although there is not any punishment proscribed for those. Scripture clearly indicates that God does view sin differently and that He proscribed a different punishment for sin depending upon its severity.