- 1 What does the Bible say about motivating employees?
- 2 What does the Bible say about working for an employer?
- 3 What does the Bible say about leadership in the workplace?
- 4 Where in the Bible does it say a workman is worthy of his hire?
- 5 What is a good Bible verse for motivation?
- 6 How do you stay motivated?
- 7 What does God say about not working?
- 8 What did Jesus say about working?
- 9 What does the Bible say about being lazy?
- 10 What did Jesus say about leadership?
- 11 What are the qualities of a good leader?
- 12 Why Was Jesus a good leader?
- 13 What does for the workman is worthy of his meat mean?
- 14 Do not hold back the wages of a hired man overnight?
- 15 When did Paul write 1st Timothy?
What does the Bible say about motivating employees?
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.” The Good News: There’s no bigger motivator than God Himself. Let God be the one to inspire you to try your best. “ Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.
What does the Bible say about working for an employer?
Work for them as you would for the Lord because you honor God.” When we obey the authority figures in our life, we are ultimately serving Christ.
What does the Bible say about leadership in the workplace?
John 10:11, Good leaders must never forget they are servants who understand Jesus gave his life for his flock. Corinthians 11:1 ” Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.” A good leader shows others the way and does not harshly criticize or insult when mistakes are made.
Where in the Bible does it say a workman is worthy of his hire?
 And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.  And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.
What is a good Bible verse for motivation?
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV) “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
How do you stay motivated?
How to become (and stay) motivated
- Set goals.
- Choose goals that interest you.
- Find things that interest you within goals that don’t.
- Make your goal public.
- Plot your progress.
- Break up your goal.
- Use rewards.
- Don’t do it alone.
What does God say about not working?
For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: ” If a man will not work, he shall not eat. ” We hear that some among you are idle. They are not busy; they are busybodies. Such people we command and urge in the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and earn the bread they eat.
What did Jesus say about working?
” Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. ”
What does the Bible say about being lazy?
” Diligent hands will rule, but laziness ends in forced labor.” “Whoever is lazy regarding his work is also a brother to the master of destruction.” Proverbs 19:15 – “Laziness brings on deep sleep, and the shiftless go hungry.”
What did Jesus say about leadership?
But Jesus called them to Himself and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and those who are great exercise authority over them. Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you, let him be your servant.
What are the qualities of a good leader?
Five Qualities of Effective Leaders
- They are self-aware and prioritize personal development.
- They focus on developing others.
- They encourage strategic thinking, innovation, and action.
- They are ethical and civic-minded.
- They practice effective cross-cultural communication.
Why Was Jesus a good leader?
Jesus was a listening leader. Because he loved others with a perfect love, he listened without being condescending. A great leader listens not only to others, but also to his conscience and to the promptings of God. Jesus was a patient, pleading, loving leader.
What does for the workman is worthy of his meat mean?
The phrase “for a worker is worthy of his food” (KJV: “for the workman is worthy of his meat”) is used by Jesus as a proverbial expression to remark that the disciples are workmen, or laborers in his vineyard, and for doing their duty, they were entitled to all the necessaries of life.
Do not hold back the wages of a hired man overnight?
“`Do not hold back the wages of a hired man overnight. “`Do not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block in front of the blind, but fear your God. I am the LORD. “`Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly.
When did Paul write 1st Timothy?
When and Where Was It Written? Paul’s First Epistle to Timothy was likely written sometime between A.D. 64 and 65, possibly while Paul was in Macedonia (see Guide to the Scriptures, “Pauline Epistles,” scriptures.lds.org; 1 Timothy 1:3).