- 1 What does the Bible say about sibling hatred?
- 2 What does God say about those who hate you?
- 3 What does God say about toxic siblings?
- 4 What does God say about sibling relationships?
- 5 What does God say about favoritism?
- 6 What are the most powerful Bible verses?
- 7 How do you pray for someone who doesn’t like you?
- 8 What does the Bible say about the spirit of jealousy?
- 9 What do you pray when you hate someone?
- 10 What are signs that God is talking to you?
- 11 What does Jesus say about betrayal?
- 12 Can God save relationships?
- 13 How can I forgive my brother?
- 14 What does Bible say about sisters?
- 15 What does love your brother mean?
What does the Bible say about sibling hatred?
James 5:9 “ Don’t grumble, brothers, against one another, so that you won’t be judged. Behold, the judge stands at the door. ”
What does God say about those who hate you?
But I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you, For example, the New International Version reads: “But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you”.
What does God say about toxic siblings?
“ If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not go listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses.
What does God say about sibling relationships?
You could point out that you will listen to them after they go and reconcile with their brother. 2. Ephesians 4:32 “ Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.”
What does God say about favoritism?
“ If … you show favoritism, you commit sin” (Jas. 2:9). It is sin because it is contrary to the character and command of God. Because favoritism is sin, there is no place for it in the hearts of God’s people, and certainly no place for it in the church.
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Powerful Bible verses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
- Philippians 4:6.
How do you pray for someone who doesn’t like you?
God, I am doing my best to love this person where we are at but all I see is resistance. If this is where you want me, give me the strength to endure. If not, I’m asking that you would surround this person with people who know you, love you, and will sow truth and hope into this person’s life.
What does the Bible say about the spirit of jealousy?
In James 3:14 (NLT), he cautions those who wish to be wise, “… if you are bitterly jealous and there is selfish ambition in your heart, don’t cover up the truth with boasting or lying.”
What do you pray when you hate someone?
Lord, please let your spirit into my heart so that I can move forward. Fill me with your light and let me see clear enough to come out of this fog of hatred and anger. Lord, be my everything at this moment so I can be the person you desire for me. Thank you, Lord.
What are signs that God is talking to you?
Instead, you can make new decisions.
- God’s Word. Do you do your devotions or Bible study every day but consciously choose to live in direct opposition to His word?
- God’s Audible Voice. Perhaps you’ve heard testimonies of people hearing God speak to them.
- Wise Counsel.
- Visions & Dreams.
- Your Inner Knowing.
- Blocked Paths.
What does Jesus say about betrayal?
In Matthew 26:23-25, Jesus confirms the identity of the traitor: ” The Son of Man goes, even as it is written of him, but woe to that man through whom the Son of Man is betrayed!
Can God save relationships?
God does not give up on people, and neither should we. A famous quote does, after all, say: “ If God could restore us back to himself, he can restore any relationship back to us.” In the Gospel of Luke chapter 2 verse 13-16, we read of Jesus going up to Jerusalem for the Passover feast.
How can I forgive my brother?
So watch yourselves. “ If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents forgive him. If he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times comes back to you and says, ‘I repent,’ forgive him.”
What does Bible say about sisters?
Leviticus 20:17 KJV. And if a man shall take his sister, his father’s daughter, or his mother’s daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister’s nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.
What does love your brother mean?
Brotherly love is the love for one’s fellow-man as a brother. The expression is taken from the Greek word Φιλαδελφία (Philadelphia = “love of brothers”), which trait distinguished the Early Christian communities. Romans. It was also important in the Essene brotherhoods, who practised brotherly love as a special virtue.