- 1 What are the 7 names of God in the Bible?
- 2 What are the 12 names of God?
- 3 What are the 30 names of God?
- 4 What are God’s names and meanings?
- 5 What is the most powerful name of God?
- 6 What is God’s true name?
- 7 What are the 9 attributes of God?
- 8 What are the names of Jehovah God?
- 9 Who is Elohim?
- 10 What are the 15 attributes of God?
- 11 What are the 3 characteristics of God?
- 12 What names is God called?
What are the 7 names of God in the Bible?
The seven names of God that, once written, cannot be erased because of their holiness are the Tetragrammaton, El, Elohim, Eloah, Elohai, El Shaddai, and Tzevaot. In addition, the name Jah—because it forms part of the Tetragrammaton—is similarly protected.
What are the 12 names of God?
What are the 12 names of God?
- ELOHIM My Creator.
- JEHOVAH My Lord God.
- EL SHADDAI My Supplier.
- ADONAI My Master.
- JEHOVAH JIREH My Provider.
- JEHOVAH ROPHE My Healer.
- JEHOVAH NISSI My Banner.
- JEHOVAH MAKADESH My Sanctifier.
What are the 30 names of God?
30 Names of God
- God (Eloah, Theos) – אֱלוֹהַּ, θεὸς
- God (El) – אֵל, θεὸς
- God (Elohim) – אֱלֹהִים, θεὸς
- Almighty (Shadai, Pantokrator) – שַׁדַּי, ὁ παντοκράτωρ
- Most High (Elyon) – עֶלְיוֹן, ὁ ὕψιστος
- Lord (Adonai) – אָדוֹן, ὁ κύριoς
- Master (Despotes) – ὁ δεσπότης
What are God’s names and meanings?
9 mighty names of God and how their meanings are relevant for us
- Yahweh. Meaning: “The Lord”, “God”
- Adonai. Meaning: “Lord God”, “Master”
- Elohim. Meaning: Father God / God the Creator.
- Abba. Meaning: “Father”
- Jehovah Jireh. Meaning: “The Lord will provide”
- Jehovah Rapha.
- Jehovah Nissi.
- Jehovah Shalom.
What is the most powerful name of God?
Yahweh is the principal name in the Old Testament by which God reveals himself and is the most sacred, distinctive and incommunicable name of God.
What is God’s true name?
The real name of God is YHWH, the four letters that make up His name found in Exodus 3:14. God goes by many names in the Bible, but he only has one personal name, spelled using four letters – YHWH.
What are the 9 attributes of God?
Terms in this set (9)
- God is unique. There is no God like Yahweh.
- God is infinite and omnipotent. God is everywhere, unlimited, and all-powerful.
- God is eternal. God always was and always will be.
- God is immense.
- God contains all things.
- God is immutable.
- God is utterly simple-a pure spirit.
- God is personal.
What are the names of Jehovah God?
NEW: Names of God 3″ Die Cut Stickers!
- Who is God to you? El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty)
- El Elyon (The Most High God)
- Adonai (Lord, Master)
- Yahweh (Lord, Jehovah)
- Jehovah Nissi (The Lord My Banner)
- Jehovah Raah (The Lord My Shepherd)
- Jehovah Rapha (The Lord That Heals)
- Jehovah Shammah (The Lord Is There)
Who is Elohim?
Elohim, singular Eloah, (Hebrew: God), the God of Israel in the Old Testament. When referring to Yahweh, elohim very often is accompanied by the article ha-, to mean, in combination, “the God,” and sometimes with a further identification Elohim ḥayyim, meaning “the living God.”
What are the 15 attributes of God?
What are the 3 characteristics of God?
In Western (Christian) thought, God is traditionally described as a being that possesses at least three necessary properties: omniscience (all-knowing), omnipotence (all-powerful), and omnibenevolence (supremely good). In other words, God knows everything, has the power to do anything, and is perfectly good.
What names is God called?
Some Quakers refer to God as the Light. Another term used is King of Kings or Lord of Lords and Lord of Hosts. Other names used by Christians include Ancient of Days, Father/Abba which is Hebrew, “Most High” and the Hebrew names Elohim, El-Shaddai, Yahweh, Jehovah and Adonai.