- 1 What is the actual opposite of love?
- 2 Is the opposite of love fear?
- 3 Is anger the opposite of love?
- 4 What is the opposite cry?
- 5 What is the opposite of love in a relationship?
- 6 Which emotion is the most powerful?
- 7 How can I love without fear?
- 8 Is love stronger than fear?
- 9 Does love make you angry?
- 10 What makes you angry in a relationship?
- 11 What to do when you’re angry at someone you love?
- 12 What is the opposite sad?
What is the actual opposite of love?
love and hate/fear are too closely related in countless ways. The true opposite of love is indifference. 1. With love, emotion is strong, with indifference emotion is not there.
Is the opposite of love fear?
The opposite of love is fear. It is just that basic. For fear is the breeding ground — the simmering cauldron so to speak — of all the resentments, bitterness, anger, and destructive behaviors that constitute and give rise to hate.
Is anger the opposite of love?
Some people regard it as bad or immoral and feel that becoming angry makes them a bad person. Others believe that anger is the opposite of love and feel that expressions of anger have no place in a close personal relationship. In truth, it is not bad or mean to be angry. Angry feelings are neither right nor wrong.
What is the opposite cry?
Opposite of the act of shedding tears, typically from being emotional. laugh. chortle. chuckle. laughter.
What is the opposite of love in a relationship?
What is the Opposite of Love? When asked, most people will answer the question, “What is the opposite of Love?” that the opposite of Love is Hate.
Which emotion is the most powerful?
Fear is among the most powerful of all emotions. And since emotions are far more powerful than thoughts, fear can overcome even the strongest parts of our intelligence.
How can I love without fear?
7 Ways for You to Love without Fear
- “Love isn’t a state of perfect caring.
- Like fireworks, love is also beautiful, dazzling, and unforgettable.
- Just be yourself.
- Keep yourself open.
- Talk it out.
- Welcome the imperfections.
- Don’t be afraid of anger, but don’t act on it right away, either.
- Take responsibility.
Is love stronger than fear?
Love is stronger than fear, but only if we participate in love. Only as we entrust ourselves to love. Only as we allow love to nourish us. Only as we allow love to connect us to one another.
Does love make you angry?
Love is a powerful form of expression, but it can be difficult to achieve and maintain. So, it’s just as likely love also causes you pain and anger. Likely, the more you love someone, the more you get hurt or hurt that person. You feel anger toward this person because of the deep care you have for that person.
What makes you angry in a relationship?
Most of the time, what makes you angry in relationships is feeling frustrated that things are not going your way (out of control) and feeling unloved/uncared for and disrespected.
What to do when you’re angry at someone you love?
Here are seven ways to say, “I love you,” even when you’re annoyed or angry:
- Communicate your feelings (including the positive ones).
- Don’t withhold love or care.
- Vent in your journal, not at the person.
- Keep the conflict private.
- Offer small gestures of kindness.
What is the opposite sad?
Word. Antonym. Sad. Happy, Glad, Merry.