- 1 What the Bible says about fighting the good fight?
- 2 Where in the Bible does it say there is a time to fight?
- 3 What does the Bible say about fighting your enemies?
- 4 Where in the Bible does it say to fight the good fight of faith?
- 5 What does Psalms 144 say?
- 6 What is the good fight and why is it our duty to fight it?
- 7 Is it a sin to fight?
- 8 When the time’s right I the Lord will make it happen Bible verse?
- 9 What does Jesus say about war?
- 10 What does God say about revenge?
- 11 What are the most powerful Bible verses?
- 12 What are the enemies of life?
- 13 How do we keep the faith?
- 14 What it means to fight the good fight?
What the Bible says about fighting the good fight?
2 Timothy 4:7 – I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith – Scripture Verse Frame Sign Plaque Faithful.
Where in the Bible does it say there is a time to fight?
Bible Gateway Ecclesiastes 3:: NIV. a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. What does the worker gain from his toil? I have seen the burden God has laid on men.
What does the Bible say about fighting your enemies?
Deuteronomy 20:4 For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.”
Where in the Bible does it say to fight the good fight of faith?
Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. ( 1 Timothy 6:12, ESV ).
What does Psalms 144 say?
Psalm 144 Of David. Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.
What is the good fight and why is it our duty to fight it?
To fight the good fight is to do the right thing and to try to get others to do the same. It comes from the Christian religion, so it is deeply rooted in morality and evangelism. Someone who is fighting the good fight is working tirelessly to try and make good choices and help others.
Is it a sin to fight?
Yes, Christians can practice MMA. MMA, just like football or basketball, is a sport and as long as you treat MMA as a sport and not as a way to harm others then it is not a sin.
When the time’s right I the Lord will make it happen Bible verse?
Isaiah 60:22 – “When the time is right, I, the Lord, will make it happen.”
What does Jesus say about war?
In his prophecies of the Last Things, Jesus spoke of the wars of the future. He said that nation would rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, that wars and rumours of wars would be heard of, that Judaea would be devastated, Jerusalem besieged and taken by the gentiles, and the Temple defiled and destroyed.
What does God say about revenge?
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “ It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. On the contrary: ‘If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. ‘”
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Powerful Bible verses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
- Philippians 4:6.
What are the enemies of life?
10 Enemies You May Have That Could Ruin Your Life
- Ignoring Important Things. If there is a leak in your roof, you can choose to ignore it.
- Fear of Failure.
How do we keep the faith?
How To Keep Your Faith Up—Even When Life Is Difficult
- Pray. Ask God, the universe, or whatever higher force you believe in for the strength to love to your full potential.
- Be generous to others.
- Get inspired.
- Surround yourself with people you admire.
- Get the ball rolling first thing in the morning.
What it means to fight the good fight?
: to try very hard to do what is right He has always fought the good fight against oppression.