- 1 What does the Bible say about friends who hurt you?
- 2 Will God punish those who hurt others?
- 3 What does the Bible say about cutting off?
- 4 What does God say about forgiving someone who has hurt you?
- 5 What does God say about revenge?
- 6 What does Jesus say about betrayal?
- 7 What God says about hurt feelings?
- 8 How do you pray for someone who keeps hurting you?
- 9 How does God remove someone from your life?
- 10 Do not commit adultery but I tell you?
- 11 What does the Bible say about complaining?
- 12 How do you forgive someone who continues to hurt you?
- 13 How do you forgive someone who hurts you emotionally?
- 14 Can you forgive and still be hurt?
What does the Bible say about friends who hurt you?
When Christian Friends Hurt You, Don’t Carry the Wounds Here’s a hard scripture to swallow when you’re wallowing in, “ Look what they did to me, Jesus. ” Romans 8:1 – Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
Will God punish those who hurt others?
Originally Answered: Does God punish those who hurt others? No. There’s no God (if you ask me). However, people who hurt others are asking for enemies, and that’s not a very smart strategy for a comfortable or painfree life.
What does the Bible say about cutting off?
In the King James Version of the Bible the text reads: And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and. cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee. that one of thy members should perish, and not.
What does God say about forgiving someone who has hurt you?
All you have to do is confess your sins to God, and you will be forgiven. He has forgiven all the sins you’ve ever committed, and all the sins you will ever commit. God knows your heart, and He loves you and wants you to be with Him no matter what. Now, this is not to say that it’s okay to go on sinning.
What does God say about revenge?
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “ It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. On the contrary: ‘If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. ‘”
What does Jesus say about betrayal?
In Matthew 26:23-25, Jesus confirms the identity of the traitor: ” The Son of Man goes, even as it is written of him, but woe to that man through whom the Son of Man is betrayed!
What God says about hurt feelings?
“Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: “And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another. …” (Eph. 4:31–32.) “Put on therefore, as the elect of God, …
How do you pray for someone who keeps hurting you?
I pray they turn to you for direction and forgiveness and see how much they have hurt me. Please give me eyes to see them from your perspective, and a heart to want to forgive. I ask for patience while you work your will and to show me how to be the loving Christian you have called me to be.”
How does God remove someone from your life?
The first answer is simple: To fulfill his divine plan. God’s ultimate plan is that we live forever with him in his kingdom. When we give our lives to God, we are giving him permission to do his will in our lives. Therefore, anything or anyone that comes in the way of fulfilling God’s plan in your life, he will remove.
Do not commit adultery but I tell you?
‘You shall not commit adultery;’ 28 but I tell you that everyone who gazes at a. woman to lust after her has committed. adultery with her already in his heart.
What does the Bible say about complaining?
“Complaining about your circumstances is a sin because you don’t give God a chance,” says Fran, 8. Memorize this truth: “Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God” (Philippians 2:14-15).
How do you forgive someone who continues to hurt you?
10 Steps To Forgive Someone Who Keeps Hurting
- Move Away From The Past. Focusing too much on the past can hurt a lot.
- Reconnect With Yourself.
- Avoid Going To Sleep Angry.
- Stop Blaming Others.
- Avoid Trying To Control People.
- Learn The Art of Letting Go.
- Aim To Be Kind Instead of Being Right.
- Embrace The Dark Times.
How do you forgive someone who hurts you emotionally?
How to Forgive Someone Who Hurt You Emotionally
- Accept oneself.
- Accept the other.
- Let go of having to be right.
- Let go of needing to punish the other.
- Let go of needing to be angry to maintain power or control over the other.
- Accept that the world is not fair.
- Focus on the advantages of forgiveness over anger.
Can you forgive and still be hurt?
It’s so hard to forgive when you can’t forget.” When you forgive someone you’re not saying that you weren’t hurt or that you will forget that hurt. It did happen, but you can forgive, even if you still remember. But with forgiveness and time, that hurt will fade.