- 1 Does the Bible say we will know our loved ones in heaven?
- 2 What does the Bible say about the order of family?
- 3 What does the Bible say about being judged after death?
- 4 What does the Bible say about the path to heaven?
- 5 Who will go to heaven according to the Bible?
- 6 How many people can go to heaven?
- 7 What does God say about putting family first?
- 8 Who comes first wife or mother Bible?
- 9 What is God’s divine order?
- 10 What does God ask at the gates of heaven?
- 11 What does God judge you on?
- 12 What is life after death in Bible?
- 13 What does Jesus say about entering heaven?
- 14 What are the most powerful Bible verses?
- 15 How do I stay on God’s path?
Does the Bible say we will know our loved ones in heaven?
M.L.: While the Bible doesn’t answer all our questions about Heaven, I have no doubt we will recognize each other there. As the Bible says, “For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed” (1 Corinthians 15:52). What a glorious promise! But we will still know each other.
What does the Bible say about the order of family?
There can be no doubt that the scriptural order of priorities is God, spouse, children, parents, extended family, brothers and sisters in Christ, and then the rest of the world. Consider Paul’s words in Colossians 3:18-22 KJV, “ Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
What does the Bible say about being judged after death?
Many Christians believe the dead are judged immediately after death and await judgment day in peace or torment because of the way they interpret several key New Testament passages. In Luke 16:19–31, it appears that Christ represents Lazarus and Dives as receiving their respective rewards immediately after death.
What does the Bible say about the path to heaven?
Jesus taught concerning the path to heaven and eternal life, “the gate is narrow and the road is hard that leads to life, and there are few who find it (Matthew 7:14).” Perhaps one of the reasons that so few actually find the road that leads to life is because so many never bother actually looking for it.
Who will go to heaven according to the Bible?
The Bible states that only those who accept Jesus as their personal savior. However, God is a merciful God. Many scholars, pastors, and others believe (with Biblical basis) that when a baby or child passes away, they are granted entrance into heaven.
How many people can go to heaven?
Based on their understanding of scriptures such as Revelation 14:1-4, Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that exactly 144,000 faithful Christians go to heaven to rule with Christ in the kingdom of God.
What does God say about putting family first?
What does the Bible say about putting others first? Jesus said, “ The last shall be first and the first shall be last… Whoever wishes to be first among you, shall be your slave. Be like the Son of Man who did not come to be served, but to serve; and to give his soul a ransom for many” (Matthew 28).
Who comes first wife or mother Bible?
As the Bible says, a man leaves his mother and father and cleaves to his own wife. At the altar, a new journey begins, and the main woman of this new journey is the wife.
What is God’s divine order?
As we line up with this psalm, our lives will come into divine alignment. We will have order in our spirits, souls, and bodies. We’ll experience order in our relationships, health, finances, careers, and ministries. As we order our lives by God’s Word, God will order our steps in all we do.
What does God ask at the gates of heaven?
The 2 Questions God Will Ask at the Pearly Gates – ONE MINUTE WITNESS. You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.
What does God judge you on?
If God judges you, He will, in all fairness, with perfect justice, judge you only for those things you have done. And, if God saves you, He will, in all fairness, with perfect justice, save you because of your faith and obedience, not the faith and obedience of anyone else.
What is life after death in Bible?
Christians interpret the teachings of the Bible on life after death to mean that humans will have a spiritual existence after death, rather than a physical one. Belief in life after death may be influenced by the meaning and purpose that it gives to the lives of Christians.
What does Jesus say about entering heaven?
The World English Bible translates the passage as: Not everyone who says to me, ‘ Lord, Lord,’ will. enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who. does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Powerful Bible verses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
- Philippians 4:6.
How do I stay on God’s path?
5 things to keep in mind about following God’s path for your life
- 2) Submit your whole self to God and trust Him a) James 4:7-8 Submit yourselves, then, to God.
- 3) Pray and spend time with God.
- 4) Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal it to you then listen and obey.
- 5) Protect yourself from the words of others-