- 1 What does Jesus mean when he says you must be born again?
- 2 Where in the Bible does it say you must be born again?
- 3 What is regeneration in the Bible?
- 4 How does the Bible define human life?
- 5 Is it a sin to get baptized twice?
- 6 Who is the Holy Spirit?
- 7 Where is the kingdom of heaven?
- 8 What did Jesus say he would give the woman of Samaria?
- 9 Where did Jesus meet the Samaritan woman?
- 10 Can a human regenerate?
- 11 What are the types of regeneration?
- 12 What is an example of regeneration?
- 13 What are the 7 creations of God?
- 14 What is the real purpose of life?
- 15 Does the Bible say life is a gift?
What does Jesus mean when he says you must be born again?
He was the one that said, “You must be born again.” According to Jesus, everyone needs to have two birthdays, and the second birthday is just as vitally important as the first. The first birthday determines when you are born on this earth. The second birth (or birthday) determines where you will spend eternity.
Where in the Bible does it say you must be born again?
 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.  That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.  Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
What is regeneration in the Bible?
Spiritually, it means that God brings a person to new life (that they are “born again”) from a previous state of separation from God and subjection to the decay of death (Ephesians 2:5) Thus, in Lutheran and Roman Catholic theology, it generally means that which takes place during baptism.
How does the Bible define human life?
God reveals through the author of Genesis that He created some things with nephesh. This is the Hebrew word usually translated living being in Genesis but also as life, soul or with breath. Life is also described as being “in the blood” or the “flesh”, or having “breath”.
Is it a sin to get baptized twice?
Baptism seals the Christian with the indelible spiritual mark (character) of his belonging to Christ. Given once for all, Baptism cannot be repeated. The baptisms of those to be received into the Catholic Church from other Christian communities are held to be valid if administered using the Trinitarian formula.
Who is the Holy Spirit?
The Holy Spirit is referred to as the Lord and Giver of Life in the Nicene creed. He is the Creator Spirit, present before the creation of the universe and through his power everything was made in Jesus Christ, by God the Father.
Where is the kingdom of heaven?
Kingdom of God, also called Kingdom Of Heaven, in Christianity, the spiritual realm over which God reigns as king, or the fulfillment on Earth of God’s will. The phrase occurs frequently in the New Testament, primarily used by Jesus Christ in the first three Gospels.
What did Jesus say he would give the woman of Samaria?
There came a woman of Samaria to draw water. Jesus said to her, ” Give me a drink.” For his disciples had gone away into the city to buy food. Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that is saying to you, ‘Give me a drink,’ you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water.”
Where did Jesus meet the Samaritan woman?
The woman appears in John 4:4–42; here is John 4:4–26: But he had to go through Samaria. So he came to a Samaritan city called Sychar, near the plot of ground that Jacob had given to his son Joseph. Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired out by his journey, was sitting by the well.
Can a human regenerate?
Regeneration means the regrowth of a damaged or missing organ part from the remaining tissue. As adults, humans can regenerate some organs, such as the liver. If part of the liver is lost by disease or injury, the liver grows back to its original size, though not its original shape.
What are the types of regeneration?
There are three major ways (types) of regeneration:
- Epimorphosis: Regeneration of some lost or damaged part.
- Morphallaxis: Regeneration occurs mainly by the repatterning of the existing tissues.
- Compensatory regeneration:
What is an example of regeneration?
Regeneration is the act or process of coming back, growing anew or a spiritual rebirth. When a lizard loses its tail and then grows it back, this is an example of regeneration.
What are the 7 creations of God?
- in the beginning – God started creation.
- the first day – light was created.
- the second day – the sky was created.
- the third day – dry land, seas, plants and trees were created.
- the fourth day – the Sun, Moon and stars were created.
- the fifth day – creatures that live in the sea and creatures that fly were created.
What is the real purpose of life?
Your life purpose consists of the central motivating aims of your life —the reasons you get up in the morning. Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior, shape goals, offer a sense of direction, and create meaning. For some people, purpose is connected to vocation—meaningful, satisfying work.
Does the Bible say life is a gift?
” The free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23; “By grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God.” Ephesians 2:8; “Let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.” Revelations 22:17.