- 1 What does the Bible say if you have an issue with someone?
- 2 How do you deal with enemies according to the Bible?
- 3 How do you approach a sinner?
- 4 What does the Bible say about fear of conflict?
- 5 What God says about struggles?
- 6 What does the Bible say about things not going your way?
- 7 Who are God’s enemies?
- 8 What does God do to those who hurt you?
- 9 What it means to love your enemies?
- 10 Can God use a sinner?
- 11 How do you respond to a church discipline?
- 12 How do Christians handle confrontation?
- 13 What does the Bible say about relationship conflict?
- 14 What does Bible say about rebuke?
What does the Bible say if you have an issue with someone?
MATTHEW 5:21-23 | “You have heard that our ancestors were told, ‘You must not murder. ‘… But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment!… Go and be reconciled to that person.” EPHESIANS 6:4 | Do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them.
How do you deal with enemies according to the Bible?
“Be reconciled to thy brother.” ” Agree with thine adversary quickly.” “Whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.” Loving our enemies and protecting ourselves are not incompatible.
How do you approach a sinner?
Help the sinner recognize what sin is.
- Do this in a kind and helpful manner, without using overt judging words or castigating the sinner. Instead, explain what religious texts say about sin.
- Couch your comments in empathy. Let the sinner know how you see the sin harming them and others around them.
What does the Bible say about fear of conflict?
” You shall not fear them, for it is the LORD your God who fights for you.” “And the LORD said to Joshua, ‘Do not fear and do not be dismayed. Take all the fighting men with you, and arise, go up to Ai.
What God says about struggles?
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.
What does the Bible say about things not going your way?
If we believe in and rely on God when things don’t go our way, we increase our faith in him and trust he is watching over us and guiding our paths as we do our best to move forward. We’re told in Proverbs to “ trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Who are God’s enemies?
Here is a brief, diverse list of things that have been named as God’s enemies: anything that tempts devotees away from God, asuras, death, demons, the devil, fierce deities, nonbelievers, “other” religions, Satan, sin, wickedness, etc.
What does God do to those who hurt you?
“ God wants us, His people, to forgive those who hurt us. So many people ridiculed and hurt Jesus, but He forgave them,” says Kaci, 11. If anyone deserved vindication, it was Jesus on the cross.
What it means to love your enemies?
And here you come to the point that you love the individual who does the evil deed, while hating the deed that the person does. This is what Jesus means when he says, “Love your enemy.” This is the way to do it. When the opportunity presents itself when you can defeat your enemy, you must not do it.
Can God use a sinner?
Matthew 9:12 says, “For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” So great news! We’re all sinners and fall short of the glory of the Lord, but He can and will still use us all. this means that you’re not too far gone for God to still love and use you. Let the Lord use you!
How do you respond to a church discipline?
Procedures in discipline
- Arrange a private meeting with the offender. (
- If a private meeting fails, meet with them and several witnesses. (
- Admonish and warn them. (
- As a final resort, bring the matter up to the whole church. (
- Remove their membership, and avoid them. (
- Be ready to forgive them when repentance occurs. (
How do Christians handle confrontation?
Christians should handle confrontation with grace and truth, approaching their brothers and sisters using God’s Word, pointing them to Jesus, and forgiving them for any wrong committed. Confronting others should be a process of gentle correction filled with compassion as well as firmness.
What does the Bible say about relationship conflict?
Romans 12:19 Allow God to work on your spouse’s heart and allow Him to fight on your behalf. Often it is our woundedness that is driving our conflict with each other. God works at the level of the heart and only He can bring about the conflict resolution and healing that many of us (and our spouses) really need.
What does Bible say about rebuke?
The Bible says, “ Open rebuke is better than secret love. Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful ” (Pro. 27:5, 6).