- 1 What does the Bible say about daily goals?
- 2 What does Jesus say we should do?
- 3 How should we give according to the Bible?
- 4 How do you serve God daily?
- 5 What are the most powerful Bible verses?
- 6 What God says about motivation?
- 7 What does Jesus say is most important?
- 8 What are the 7 Keys to Life?
- 9 Why is giving important in the church?
- 10 What are the 3 tithes?
- 11 Why we give to the church?
- 12 How do u serve God?
- 13 How can I be faithful to God?
- 14 Where can I serve God?
What does the Bible say about daily goals?
Proverbs 19:21 “Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.” Proverbs 21:5 “The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty.” Proverbs 24:27 “Put your outdoor work in order and get your fields ready; after that, build your house.”
What does Jesus say we should do?
Interestingly, after Jesus tells his disciples to ask God for forgiveness, he says we should do so as we forgive those who sin against us. A person who has received God’s forgiveness is marked by a spirit of forgiveness.
How should we give according to the Bible?
Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
How do you serve God daily?
To serve God is to serve others and is the greatest form of charity: the pure love of Christ. Jesus Christ said:
- Serve God Through Your Family.
- Give Tithes and Offerings.
- Volunteer in Your Community.
- Home Visiting.
- Donate Clothing and Other Goods.
- Be a Friend.
- Serve God by Serving Children.
- Mourn with Those that Mourn.
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Powerful Bible verses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
- Philippians 4:6.
What God says about motivation?
The Good News: God will never lead you down a path where you will fail. Take risks and follow your dreams because He will be there for you. “When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles.” The Good News: Don’t be afraid to ask for motivation when you need it.
What does Jesus say is most important?
So Jesus declares this to the young teacher and says, “The most important one is, ‘ Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. Loving God and loving people, that’s definitely the most important.
What are the 7 Keys to Life?
7 Keys to Living a Successful Life
- Discipline. Most of us have trained our brains to have a negative connotation with this word.
- Persistence (Without Exception)
- Having a Personal Mission Statement.
- Goal Setting.
Why is giving important in the church?
Our giving is a reminder of the blessings God gives us and gave to us through Jesus Christ.” We find in John 3:16 three thoughts that should be the foundation of all our giving. God’s motivation for giving was love; he gave himself in the person of Jesus; and God gave in response to our need.
What are the 3 tithes?
Three Types of Tithes
- Levitical or sacred tithe.
- Feast tithe.
- Poor tithe.
Why we give to the church?
Giving shows he is Lord of our lives. So, when we give, we simply offer him a small portion of the abundance he has already given to us. Giving is an expression of our thankfulness and praise to God. It comes from a heart of worship that recognizes everything we have and give already belongs to the Lord.
How do u serve God?
15 Ways to Serve God Through Serving Others
- of 15. Serve God Through Your Family.
- of 15. Give Tithes and Offerings.
- of 15. Volunteer in Your Community.
- of 15. Home and Visiting Teaching.
- of 15. Donate Clothing and Other Goods.
- of 15. Be a Friend.
- of 15. Serve God by Serving Children.
- of 15. Mourn with Those that Mourn.
How can I be faithful to God?
Learn to love, to be respectful, patient, understanding. Don’t get upset over small things. Learn to accept life itself as a gift from God, no matter how good or bad you think it is. Ask Jesus to do the work in your heart that needs to be done in order for you to reflect His character.
Where can I serve God?
Volunteering is another great way to serve God and can be done in many ways.
- You can volunteer at a local food shelter or soup kitchen.
- You can also serve God through cleaning up your neighborhood or being part of a neighborhood watch, and protecting those in your community you love.