- 1 How do you get the spirit of God to flow?
- 2 What does the King James Version say about the Holy Spirit?
- 3 What does the Bible say about receiving from God?
- 4 How can I be deep in the Word of God?
- 5 How do I receive the gift of the Holy Spirit?
- 6 What is the difference between the Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit?
- 7 Does the Holy Spirit draw us to God?
- 8 What are the seven spirits of God KJV?
- 9 What are the most powerful Bible verses?
- 10 How can we receive God’s blessings?
- 11 Why it is better to give than to receive?
- 12 Why is it important to have a personal relationship with God?
- 13 What are the deeper things of God?
How do you get the spirit of God to flow?
Spending regular consistent time in God’s presence through prayer and time in His Word will prepare you to be more sensitive to flow with Him. If we never spend time in the Word and in prayer, we will never learn to flow with Him. Sensitivity to the Holy Spirit is developed by being in His presence a lot.
What does the King James Version say about the Holy Spirit?
Luke 1:35 KJV. And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
What does the Bible say about receiving from God?
The Bible states that God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7) and that Jesus taught it is better to give then receive (Acts 20:35). Being able to receive a gift with gratitude is a sign of a healthy, humble spirit, which is also pleasing to God.
How can I be deep in the Word of God?
8 Tips To Go Deeper Into God’s Word
- Pray. Prayer is so important.
- Don’t toss out any books of the bible. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 says,
- Park yourself in one book.
- Search out the context.
- Hold off on using a commentary until the end.
- Use different translations.
- Define words.
- Be patient with yourself.
How do I receive the gift of the Holy Spirit?
Peter, in his Pentecost sermon, gives to us the answer: ” Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” To be filled and led by the Spirit of God does not require any great spiritual work on our part.
What is the difference between the Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit?
The English terms “Holy Ghost” and “Holy Spirit” are complete synonyms: one derives from the Old English gast and the other from the Latin loanword spiritus. Like pneuma, they both refer to the breath, to its animating power, and to the soul.
Does the Holy Spirit draw us to God?
When we come to Christ we come because the Holy Spirit has drawn us to Him. We can’t decide to get saved at a certain time in our life. The only way we are saved is when the Spirit draws us. “No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me, draw him: and I will raise him up, at the last day,” John 6:44.
What are the seven spirits of God KJV?
The sevenfold ministry of the Spirit Including the Spirit of the Lord, and the Spirits of wisdom, of understanding, of counsel, of might, of knowledge and of fear of the LORD, here are represented the seven Spirits, which are before the throne of God.
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Powerful Bible verses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
- Philippians 4:6.
How can we receive God’s blessings?
Show mercy. ”
- You do not need to use complete sentences in your prayers — just say “Thank You Lord!”; “Mercy”, or simply talk to Him, “God” or something like, “Oh, God”.
- Inhumanity of man against others has always been a force in history.
- Jesus tied your receiving God’s mercy with your giving mercy to others.
Why it is better to give than to receive?
In studies they found that the old adage “it’s better to give than to receive” is correct: spending money on others or giving to charity puts a bigger smile on your face than buying things for yourself.
Why is it important to have a personal relationship with God?
As you build your relationship with God, your trust and faith are rewarded with spiritual strength, love, knowledge, and peace. Share your love with God today and let him into your heart. In this way, you can experience the beauty and benefits of your divine relationship with God, our Creator, for yourself.
What are the deeper things of God?
The deep things of God are personified in Christ who is now wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption. “And because of him, you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption” (1 Corinthians 1:30).