- 1 What are the unforgivable sins in the Bible?
- 2 What was Jesus called in Revelation?
- 3 What is the new earth in Revelation?
- 4 What are the seven plagues of the seven angels?
- 5 What is modern day blasphemy?
- 6 Who is the Holy Spirit?
- 7 What are the seven spirits of God in the Bible?
- 8 What are the 7 names of God?
- 9 How did Jesus refer to himself?
- 10 How many people can go to heaven?
- 11 Who went straight to heaven in the Bible?
- 12 How many heavens are there according to the Bible?
What are the unforgivable sins in the Bible?
The unpardonable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Blasphemy includes ridicule and attributing the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil.
What was Jesus called in Revelation?
Jesus Christ, the King, will continue to reign as God and will forever exercise His power for the benefit of the redeemed and for the glory of His kingdom. As the Messiah, He is the “ Bright and Morning Star,” the Light of salvation to all. Christ is called the morning star in Rev 2:28, 22:16, and 2 Pet 1:19.
What is the new earth in Revelation?
The New Earth is an expression used in the Book of Isaiah (65:17 & 66:22), 2 Peter (3:13), and the Book of Revelation (21:1) in the Bible to describe the final state of redeemed humanity. It is one of the central doctrines of Christian eschatology and is referred to in the Nicene Creed as the world to come.
What are the seven plagues of the seven angels?
- First Bowl. Loathsome Sores.
- Second Bowl. The sea turns to blood.
- Third Bowl. The waters turn to blood.
- Fourth Bowl. When the fourth bowl is poured out, the sun causes a major heatwave to scorch the planet with fire.
- Fifth Bowl.
- Sixth Bowl.
- Seventh Bowl.
What is modern day blasphemy?
Blasphemy, as defined in some religions or religion based laws, is an insult that shows contempt, disrespect or lack of reverence concerning a deity, a sacred object or something considered inviolable.
Who is the Holy Spirit?
The Holy Spirit is referred to as the Lord and Giver of Life in the Nicene creed. He is the Creator Spirit, present before the creation of the universe and through his power everything was made in Jesus Christ, by God the Father.
What are the seven spirits of God in the Bible?
The sevenfold ministry of the Spirit Including the Spirit of the Lord, and the Spirits of wisdom, of understanding, of counsel, of might, of knowledge and of fear of the LORD, here are represented the seven Spirits, which are before the throne of God.
What are the 7 names of God?
The seven names of God that, once written, cannot be erased because of their holiness are the Tetragrammaton, El, Elohim, Eloah, Elohai, El Shaddai, and Tzevaot. In addition, the name Jah—because it forms part of the Tetragrammaton—is similarly protected.
How did Jesus refer to himself?
According to the Synoptic Gospels, Jesus referred to himself as “Son of man” in three contexts, each with its own circle of fairly distinct meanings.
How many people can go to heaven?
Based on their understanding of scriptures such as Revelation 14:1-4, Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that exactly 144,000 faithful Christians go to heaven to rule with Christ in the kingdom of God.
Who went straight to heaven in the Bible?
Enoch and Elijah are said in scripture to have been taken into heaven while still alive and not experiencing physical death.
How many heavens are there according to the Bible?
In religious or mythological cosmology, the seven heavens refer to seven levels or divisions of the Heavens (Heaven).