- 1 Why our prayers are not answered Bible verse?
- 2 What does the King James version of the Bible say about prayer?
- 3 What does it say in the Bible about God answering prayers?
- 4 What does it mean when prayers are answered?
- 5 How do I know if my prayers are being answered?
- 6 Can prayer change things?
- 7 What is a good prayer for healing?
- 8 Who prayed most in the Bible?
- 9 Is God obligated to answer prayers?
- 10 When God will answer my prayers?
- 11 Have faith God will answer your prayers?
- 12 How does God give confirmation?
- 13 How do you know when God speaks to you?
- 14 Does God actually hear my prayers?
Why our prayers are not answered Bible verse?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. – Other versions start this verse with “don’t be anxious” in place of “Be careful…” He that turneth away his ear from hearing the Law, even his prayer [shall be] abomination.
What does the King James version of the Bible say about prayer?
Matthew 6:5 KJV And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
What does it say in the Bible about God answering prayers?
1 Peter 3:12 – “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” 3. 1 John 5:15 – ” And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him. ”
What does it mean when prayers are answered?
: the thing someone has been praying for has taken place We’ve been praying for her safe return, and (now she’s back home and) our prayers have been answered.
How do I know if my prayers are being answered?
4 Signs God Is Answering Your Prayers
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word.
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Your Desires.
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Others.
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
Can prayer change things?
Though our prayers do not change God’s mind, He ordains prayer as a means to accomplish His will. We can be confident that prayer does change things—including our own hearts. R.C. Sproul argues that prayer has a vital place in the life of the Christian and calls us to come before God’s presence with joy and hope.
What is a good prayer for healing?
Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
Who prayed most in the Bible?
Moses, the most recurring character in the Torah, prays comparatively little in a truly spontaneous petitioning or thanking form. The one occasion that is most definitely prayer takes place when, in the Book of Exodus, following the making of the Golden Calf, he prays for God to be merciful with his people.
Is God obligated to answer prayers?
The truth is that God is not obligated to answer any man’s prayer. But believers don’t always know how to pray, so the Holy Spirit prays “for the saints according to the will of God” (Romans 8:26-27).
When God will answer my prayers?
When the answer is “ yes,” God answers our prayers and His response matches with what we asked for. The LORD’s arm is not too weak to save you, nor is his ear too deaf to hear you call. It’s your sins that have cut you off from God. Because of your sins, he has turned away and will not listen anymore.”
Have faith God will answer your prayers?
“ Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours ” (Mark 11:24 NIV).
How does God give confirmation?
Whatever God tells or shows us to do, He will always give us a word from His Word to stand on or act on. Then, He will confirm it to us- often times through repetition.
How do you know when God speaks to you?
Whether we respond better to thoughts, feelings or other means, that is the way God will try to communicate with us. When we are worried, stressed or fearful, we can pray to God and ask him to help us know what we are to do. He can calm us and send peace. When God speaks, we will feel it in our hearts and minds.
Does God actually hear my prayers?
Through the scriptures, we are taught that God will always hear our prayers and will answer them if we address Him with faith and real intent. In our hearts we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a feeling of peace and calm. We can also feel that everything will be fine when we follow the Father’s will.