- 1 What are some biblical questions to ask?
- 2 How do you ask a Bible study question?
- 3 How do you ask God questions?
- 4 What did Jesus say about questions?
- 5 What are the four questions of application?
- 6 What do you rather questions?
- 7 How should a beginner study the Bible?
- 8 What should I bring to Bible study?
- 9 Who gave Jesus gifts when he was born?
- 10 How do I beg God for something?
- 11 How do you make God hear you?
- 12 Why does God want us to ask?
- 13 Why do I ask a lot of questions?
- 14 What was the first question Jesus asked?
- 15 What questions would you ask Jesus if you met him?
What are some biblical questions to ask?
New Testament Bible Trivia Questions for Kids
- Where was Jesus born?
- How many apostles did Jesus have?
- What is the name of the disciple who betrayed Jesus?
- How did Jesus die?
- Who gave Jesus gifts when he was born?
- With what did Jesus feed 5000 people?
How do you ask a Bible study question?
5 Important Questions to Ask As You Study the Bible
- What is the passage saying?
- What does this passage mean?
- What does this tell me about God?
- What does this tell me about people?
- How should I live my life based on what I have read?
How do you ask God questions?
1. Ask God about yourself.
- How do You see me?
- What are You doing in my life right now?
- What do You say about the pain in my past?
- What do You want me to know about my future?
- What Bible verse do You have for me right now?
What did Jesus say about questions?
And when He entered the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came up to Him as He was teaching, and said, “ By what authority are You doing these things, and who gave You this authority? ” Jesus answered them, “I also will ask you one question, and if you tell me the answer, then I also will tell you by
What are the four questions of application?
What should I do? Who should I be? What causes should I pursue? What passions consume our energy?
What do you rather questions?
Best Would You Rather Questions
- Would you rather be a genius and know everything or be amazing at any activity you tried?
- Would you rather dine alone or watch a movie by yourself?
- Would you rather be the richest person in the world or be immortal?
- Would you rather wear pants 3 sizes too big or shoes 3 sizes too small?
How should a beginner study the Bible?
13 Tips for Studying the Bible For Beginners or Experienced
- Get the right Bible translation.
- Get the right Bible.
- Don’t be afraid to write in your Bible.
- Start small.
- Schedule Bible study.
- Get your stuff together.
- Pray before studying.
- Avoid rules.
What should I bring to Bible study?
Ultimate List Of Bible Study Must-Haves
- THE RIGHT BIBLE. First things first, you need to get yourself a good bible.
- RESEARCH TOOLS. The Bible can be a very complex book.
- CHRISTIAN BOOKS.
- A PLACE TO WRITE IN: JOURNAL OR PAPER.
- WRITING TOOLS.
- HIGHLIGHTING + UNDERLING TOOLS.
Who gave Jesus gifts when he was born?
The biblical Magi (/ˈmeɪdʒaɪ/ or /ˈmædʒaɪ/; singular: magus), also referred to as the (Three) Wise Men or (Three) Kings, also the Three Magi were distinguished foreigners in the Gospel of Matthew and Christian tradition. They are said to have visited Jesus after his birth, bearing gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.
How do I beg God for something?
Ask God specifically for what you want. Tell God what you want or need and ask Him to provide that for you. Be specific about your request. Even though God knows what you want and need, He wants you to ask Him for it. God can answer vague prayers, but being specific creates a deeper bond between you and Him.
How do you make God hear you?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance.
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes.
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you.
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
Why does God want us to ask?
God tells us to ask because prayer is inviting God to get involved in our lives personally and in whatever situations and circumstances we are facing in our life. He loves us so much. He respects our will to choose to allow Him to be a part of our life so He waits for us to ask Him to get involved.
Why do I ask a lot of questions?
There are many reasons why someone might ask too many questions. For example, the person might be very anxious and need to keep up conversation. Or the person may not have the social etiquette to know when questions begin to feel invasive rather than signaling genuine interest.
What was the first question Jesus asked?
“What do you seek? ” Jesus’ asked His first followers. His question applies with equal force to you and I. “What do you seek?”
What questions would you ask Jesus if you met him?
If I met Jesus I would have a lot of questions. I would ask him how it was growing up with a father like Joseph and a mother in Mary. I would ask him how it was living among people as a son of God. First I would repent all my sins and soothe him of the pain he had to endure while on the cross.