- 1 What are the works of the enemy?
- 2 What does it say about the enemy in the Bible?
- 3 How does the Bible say to deal with enemies?
- 4 What does the Bible say about the power of the enemy?
- 5 What are the enemies of life?
- 6 How do you know your enemy?
- 7 What does God say about revenge?
- 8 What are the most powerful Bible verses?
- 9 Who are the enemies of God in the Bible?
- 10 What does God do to those who hurt you?
- 11 How can you love your enemies?
- 12 Why should you love your enemies?
- 13 What does it mean to walk in the authority of God?
- 14 What happens when we pray for our enemies?
What are the works of the enemy?
The major work of the enemy is to get Christians to sin against God and to diminish their faith in God. In the world, Satan is using money, sex, and power to keep many people from knowing God through his Son, Jesus Christ.
What does it say about the enemy in the Bible?
Exodus 23:22 If you listen carefully to what he says and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you. He will be an enemy to our enemies and will hate those that hate us. He has promised never to leave you molested and hurt by your enemies.
How does the Bible say to deal with enemies?
“Be reconciled to thy brother.” ” Agree with thine adversary quickly.” “Whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.” Loving our enemies and protecting ourselves are not incompatible.
What does the Bible say about the power of the enemy?
THE Bible tells us that Christ Jesus once said to his disciples unequivocally, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
What are the enemies of life?
10 Enemies You May Have That Could Ruin Your Life
- Ignoring Important Things. If there is a leak in your roof, you can choose to ignore it.
- Fear of Failure.
How do you know your enemy?
Identifying Your Enemies. Look for people who talk negatively about you in a destructive manner. Friends may have constructive criticism for you, but their ultimate goal is to help you. An enemy will use destructive talk with the sole purpose of making you feel worse or bringing you down.
What does God say about revenge?
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “ It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. On the contrary: ‘If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. ‘”
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Powerful Bible verses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
- Philippians 4:6.
Who are the enemies of God in the Bible?
Here is a brief, diverse list of things that have been named as God’s enemies: anything that tempts devotees away from God, asuras, death, demons, the devil, fierce deities, nonbelievers, “other” religions, Satan, sin, wickedness, etc.
What does God do to those who hurt you?
“ God wants us, His people, to forgive those who hurt us. So many people ridiculed and hurt Jesus, but He forgave them,” says Kaci, 11. If anyone deserved vindication, it was Jesus on the cross.
How can you love your enemies?
I hope they can be of some use to you:
- Stop, breathe, detach yourself.
- Put yourself in their shoes.
- Seek to understand.
- Seek to accept.
- Forgive, and let the past go.
- Find something to love.
- See them as yourself, or a loved one.
- Find common ground.
Why should you love your enemies?
Loving Your Enemies Helps You Become More Respectful and Considerate of Others. Even the thought of loving your enemies already transforms how you think. This can also help you appreciate everyone around you, not just those you loved or hated. This helps you become more respectful and considerate of everyone.
Walking in spiritual authority or divine ability is living under the influence of God’s grace and unlimited favour. It means to have spiritual power and authority of God. Spiritual authority of the believer gives Christian the enablement to live a fruitful and prosperous life.
What happens when we pray for our enemies?
Praying for our enemies, or those who have somehow offended us or done things that we don’t understand or condone, is a very liberating experience. We find that in doing so, we release our feelings of hatred, bitterness, and anger toward them, and we become better people.